Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hey to all! Sorry I've been terrible at updating the blog. Life went into overdrive here in the past two weeks, and I'm working on my next blog, so bear with me. Things are going well -- the weather is warming up (sorry to those who are facing the dropping temperatures at home) and we just finished up holiday camps and coaches' trainings. We've been working on inputting data and reporting for the past two weeks, and today is our deadline for the last of it. 20 of our coaches have been part of a Psychosocial counseling trainings at our office this whole week, so our workspace has temporarily been moved into our supervisor's office -- not the best work space for 6-8 people trying to input quiz results and attendance information on a system that freezes or cancels your data at random. I finished the last of my work last night around 1, so I'm hoping to coast through today and get some more writing done to update you all on other things that have been going on here. I hope all is well wherever you are!

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment